Freitag, 18. November 2011

School style: (Duffle)coats and boots!!!

Both, coats and boots are super classy and a must have for the fall/winter time!!! Here are three stilish looks i just HAD to post :D

 (My first model is GRETE) This is a classic dufflecoat, i love how the yellow gloves match the navy blue of the coat, the boots are trés chic!!
(Model number two is JOSI) Technically, that coat is not a duffle coat, but it is cute and classic, the striped bag makes it more interesting, and the brown boots look amazing!

(This is me, the dufflecoat is from H&M), i love that it is fitted and grey is my favourite colour for fall btw :)

U know u love me, xoxo carogirl (and a huge thank u to my gorgeous models!!!)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Really cute outfits! :-)

    http://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    AntwortenLöschen