Dienstag, 1. November 2011

My everyday make up routine!

My every day make up routine is pretty simple and natural, because i dont have that much time in the morning. I dont really wear the exact same look every day because i love experimenting with make up so my routine is always changing. Also, i like to match my eyshadow look with my outfits. I usually wear neutral colours, especially for fall, so i am wearing neutral colours on my eye as well. Here i am just going to show you, what products i like to use at the moment.


1) Face:The first thing i do is, apply my Dr. Hauschka "Translucent make up" ( It is a tinted moistrizer, that gives my skin a very nice glow) and cover up any pimples with my Dr. Hauschka Cover stick. (Yes i know, the Name of the brand sounds stupid but they make great organic face produkts! :) i think you can only get them in europe.)

2) Eyes: I have two versions on how to do my Eye make up, depending on how much time i have.



 a) If i dont have any time, I just dust Mac "Honey Lust" ( a beautiful brown gold-ish colour)  all over my lid with an Eyeshadow brush and apply mascara. My all time favourite mascara is "Volume Express" by Maybelinne.


 b) If i have a little more time I go for a little more smokey look, using grey and silver. First i apply a matte grey Eyeshadow (Mac "Scene satin") all over my lid and along the lower lash line. In the inner corner of my eyes i use a silver Eyshadow (Bobby Brown "Pewter" chrome eyeshadow) to highlight the look. Then i line my upper lashline and my waterline with a grey Eyeliner (Catrice). To finish the whole thing off, i apply mascara.


3) Lips and Cheeks: For my cheeks i use a bright pink blush ("Rose" from Bobby Brown). I just apply that with a normal Blush brush. I dont wear Lipgloss every day, but if i do, i like the "Internationalist" Dazzleglass from MAC (a bubble gum pink with lots of glitter and shine) or the "Capri" Lipstick from Chanel (a bright red). With nude colours, i look like a ghost :) (because i have darker red lips).

If there will be any big changes in my routine, i'll update you!

U know u love me, xoxo carogirl.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen