Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011

My favourite accesorizes for this season!!!

Do you know these accesorizes, that just light up your whole outfit and make it complete even if you are wearing something really boring? Some accesorizes seemto have magical powers to me... An outfit without any accesorizes is like a christmas tree without any decorations. It is nice too but decorating it is just much more fun!!! I am not saying, that you should overload your outfit with jewelery. The important thing is to find your favourite and unique accesorizes that fit you and your style well. Here i am going to show you my favourite trends at the moment... Enjoy ;)

Scarfs?

My favourite ones are these two:

I am pretty sure you have already seen this one in at least on OOTT because i am wearing it sooooo much!! The colour just matches each of my outfits!

Yeeey i love loop scarfs!! Especially if they are in bright berry colours, they make me soooo happy!!! :D

Jewelery?

My favourite necklace is this one:
I think i can savely say, that this was love on first sight. Saw it, fell in love, saw that it was on sale, bought it.

My favourite Earrings:
Yup, they have feathers. (Big surprise, huh?) But they are also chic and classic so i can wear them in the colder months too.

My favourite Ring:
If I was an anímal, i think i would be an owl. Seriously, they are my favourite animals! :) (Oh, did i forget to tell you that i am in love with that ring?)

Aaaaaand now my favourite part...
Shoes????

It was for me choosing on pair, since i am actually a girl, that tends to wear flats (mainly because i am so tall). These shoes are just all i ever wanted (sounds cheesy?) but really!



  • Grey? Check!
  • Wedges? Check!
  • Comfortable to walk in? Check!
  • Lace- up boots? -Check!
  • Absolutely gorgeous? Check!!!
  • On sale? :) Check!
Ok now you know why i love these shoes so much (just in case you are blind and can not see their awesomeness.) :D
U know u love my, xoxo carogirl <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen