Sonntag, 4. März 2012

My forever21 crushes for spring...

Yesterday, i went window shopping (well, basically i tried on a lot of stuff and took pictures) at forever21. I jut waned to share the few pieces i fell in love with. I can’t wait do do my spring shopping for this year! And (OMG!!) it is march already…

image

This bag reminds me of the iconic chanel bag a little bit. “Clutch-like” purses are so IN this season!

image
Don’t hesitate to add some *bling* to your outfit.

image
Oversize and taupe colour. Enough said.

image

J’aime this beautiful top with lace and a gorgeous pastell-y lavender colour!

image

We might have thought, that we are through with ripped clothing but this top is definetely HOT.

image

Have a happy spring! Xoxo carogirl

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen